Hallo stranger! Welcome to my site
Hey. Thanks for visiting.
Click very image to navigate.
Don't shy shy.
Dedicated to Chrisanthea Fong Shau Wen a.k.a Anak Dara Tua
Sunday 12 February 2012 | 2/12/2012 12:39:00 am | 0 letters

Dear Chris,
Are you sure enough want to go? Baby please don't go go go go go. Oi. be proud because this post is specially dedicated to you. CARING ENOUGH? Yeah. I know. Back to the main point,please think about it more than 10 times. PLEASE. I don't want to prevent you from move. Haha AISEYH! betul. It's all up to you. Maybe for me,I wouldn't let you go but that's just my thought. If your heart says NO but your brain says GO,re-think about it until both of your heart and brain have the same answer. Whatever your decision,I'll try to accept it. WHATEVER IT IS. Like seriously darling. I'm not ready yet to say Goodbye to you. :') CONFESSION okay. I don't care if you say that I'm lazy,crazy,busy,insane,annoying or whatsoever. I just care enough when you say GOODBYE. Really. Funny enough because maybe this us first time I told you about all this? Laugh then. It's okay. Just don't waste your tear. My post don't worth it. HAHAHA you know what,let me share my thought during my letter came before. First thought is HOW CAN I GO THERE WHILE MY FRIENDS ARE HERE. CAN I SURVIVE WITHOUT THEM? OH,IT'S NOT FAIR FOR ME IF I GO THERE BUT THEY'RE  NOT. I WANT TO BE WITH MY FRIENDS. MAYBE JUST FOR THIS LAST TWO YEARS.
I just hope that we will not apart. But then I realized I can't be too selfish. So,I let Aaron moved. But is that mean you want to? AGAIN by letting you go? Oh,maybe you should even for me you never should do it. GEEZ just ignore it. It's in your hands. As long as you not regret with your decision because it's once a life.
I just can't imagine how's my life will be. HAHAHA no one will be my homework's reminder. no one will be hold my hand and then I'll scold you. haha no one will be my partner to share RAHSIA TUA later. Texting is not enough. Even I'm too bored to see your face outing with me but I just love the moment. Even you're annoying too but that's just a small deal. We're both annoying.
It's okay to move there. maybe you should think about your future. Yerr. actually I didn't mean to say that sentences. haha. Nevermind. Do what you wanna do. don't care about others. Everything is depending on you. You know its advantage and disadvantage. Go where you think you'll comfortable with. Be what you think you'll suitable with. You're big enough to distinguish. You're smart enough to decide it.
Last but not least,
If you want to leave,take care of yourself. maybe you'll not comfortable with the place and rules,but that's your decision. Just promise not to regret it.

P/s: I bet you'll affected with my post. bahaahahahalol. I love you so much and please don't make me miss you like CERTAIN PEOPLE. hahahaha

Your truly best prettyawesomenicecute friend ever,
Nez a.k.a AnakDaraMuda