Hallo stranger! Welcome to my site
Hey. Thanks for visiting.
Click very image to navigate.
Don't shy shy.
Lions' Youth Camp 2012
Monday 12 March 2012 | 3/12/2012 11:15:00 pm | 0 letters
Hey people. I just come back from Lions' Youth Camp 2012. That's best among the best camp that I ever had. We slept together. I mean with my buddies,Chrisanthea,Celine,Florina and Shalvia. And we dance together. With fun girl from Form 6 of SMK Bintulu,Fredriksson,Stewart,Jemson,Gregory Budik,Julius and others. We laughed a lot. Especially laughing at the 'wiggle' guy. Oh my God. He is killing me. LOL but this camp so awesome.
Leader of Team A :Leofric Lau Lee Wee.
1. Ling Shyan Huo - SMK Bintulu
2. Eric Wong Kin Liang - Form 6
3. Hii Hion Siang. - Form 6
4. Brendan Lau Sze Yung - Kidurong
5. Kelvin Chan - Kidurong
6. Chai Tzu Hui - Kai Dee
7. Desmond Ting - Kai Dee
8. Christ Ang Siaw Ting - Kai Dee
9. Elveis Ting Yien Ying - Kai Dee
10. Chong Chun Ling - Bintulu
11. Amy Loi Yee Yee - Form 6
12. Chai Lee Ling - Form 6
13. Janet Lee Von - Bintulu

They are so awesome. We got number 2 for overall.

And the most sweet moment is when we dance. With Eunice and her friend. Form 6 one. Oh man. I want moreeee puhh-leaseee. And the most sad moment is when I realize that I'm alone. I mean without my boyfie. Err NO BOYFIE actually. lol. seeing my Auntie Chrisanthea & Uncle Fredriksson. Mami Florina & Papi Jemson. Auntie Shalvia & her admirer text. Sis Celine & Superman. Aawww. <3 They be so cute. And me?
Forever alone,dude.
Killing me inside. HAHA jk.
This camp makes me realize some things:
1. I'm alone.
2. Learns to be alone.
3. Learns how to cooperate with someone we don't know.
4. Relationship.
5. Love.

I love PDG James Teo. He taught us a lot of things. Soo sporting. I love him very much. Others Lion too.
Met with Lee Min Ho. HAHAHA lol people call him 'City Hunter'. Adore him.
THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

'Convo' with sister. haha

eksen jak.

Family.

Girls from Form 6

'City Hunter'

For more picture go to http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.188812014564994.39724.100003085907136&type=3 and http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.364837170222637.86633.100000890706529&type=1

Thank you people.